Monday, January 25, 2021

MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND QUEEN OF MY HEART

 



 

What these picture represents? Well that depends, for me represents my love, my princess and the queen of my heart, the princess virgin mary in her celestial form, she is my sun, my guide, my love, my Goddess, my inspiration and the force that make me believe that I can change this world into a better place for us to live. The real God is not defined by Who create who, who is almight or who is all powerfull, the real God is what represents me, or represents thee or any individual in this world, thats why there are many religions and many Gods around the world, but all came to agreement in one important point, they inspired the followers to be better people, (to do good things,  that good always win the battle with evil, to forgive people..) Thou must seek which God represents thee, which qualities do thou need, because the real home of God is thy heart, thou will only find God inside thee, that force that inspires thee to do Good without expecting anything in return, even the "salvation", in other terms, do good things simply because it is the right thing to do. And take action in the battle with Evil in this world

Textos Meus do Tempo de Escola

  Olá todos vós hei recentemente encontrado uns textos meus do tempo de escola (ensino médio) bem como os vários bilhetinhos e cartinhas das...