Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Dia de Lumena (Infinity Nikki)

 

Today is the birthday of one of my best friends.

It is Lumena’s birthday!

Lumena means Light!

And to celebrate the occasion nothing better than Infinity Nikki songs, in Bloom Up Nikki says Find the Light (Don’t Give Up), so I now share her songs here on the blog in order to help you find the Light of Lumena.

Nikki

《Bloom Up》

English



Chinese



Japanese


see on youtube

Multi-Language Version


see on youtube


As for you my dear friend Lumena I am certain that you are reading this post and since is your birthday I now ask you to Make a Wish!

For you I also shared here another Nikki song “Make a Wish” that also has everything to do with this special occasion.

Nikki

Make A Wish

Chinese

 


 see on youtube


Japanese

see on youtube

For more Nikki videos:

KP Entertainment Youtube Channel




Happy Birthday Lumena!

May All Your Wishes Come True!

Textos Meus do Tempo de Escola

  Olá todos vós hei recentemente encontrado uns textos meus do tempo de escola (ensino médio) bem como os vários bilhetinhos e cartinhas das...