Sunday, December 20, 2020

COLLECTION OF PRAYERS TO SOFIA THE GODDESS

 

Are you tired of spontaneous prayers? Or do you need a prayer specially created to use for the Female Divine?

Here is the English edition of the Portuguese prayers collection for Sofia Goddess


 

Sofia Goddess is known by Goddess of Knowledge and Wisdom, it is found on old gnostic and esoteric texts like the Gospel of Pistis Sophia and the Nag Hammadi library, it is also associate to other woman’s like, Eve and Mary, Ísis and Atena, for some people the myth of her fall to the chaos and return to heavenly realm means the journey of our human soul, sometimes she is represented with her sacred heart or in the heavenly temple with the world in her feet, and as a very beautiful woman and warrior. So I just felt in need to create these prayers because I love her, she is the true Goddess, which has been forgotten for a long time in our era.

purchase the book on amazon united states 

purchase the book on amazon brasil 

purchase the book on amazon united kingdom 

follow author page to check for more titles 

Here In my blog you can read this prayer that is on my book:

 

6.SOFIA MY GREATEST LOVE

 

Ó Sofia My love

My true love

I never loved

And I never will love

Someone more than Thee

I am completely in love with Thee

Thy love fulfill me

The soul and heart

It survives the centuries

Passing several obstacles

For in some moment

We could be united again

Because I came from Thee

I only live by thy Grace

And my life is to love Thee

And I know that Thou lovest me with infinite love

So Strong that I cannot understand.

Our Eternal Love

Amen

Textos Meus do Tempo de Escola

  Olá todos vós hei recentemente encontrado uns textos meus do tempo de escola (ensino médio) bem como os vários bilhetinhos e cartinhas das...