Thursday, August 5, 2021

Interview with Amigos de la Bahía

Hi everyone, I just was invited to an interview with Amigos de la Bahía with Cindy Pantoja and today I leave you the links here for you to watch.

Take note that facebook profile is williamw39 and instagram is williamfreitas4452, in the video I think they repeat instagram in facebook.

 

INTERVIEW WITH AMIGOS DE LA BAHÍA



see the interview in th channel youtube of amigos de la bahía

 

You can watch this video in other plataforms also:

click here to watch this video on facebook video (recommended) 

click here to watch on twitch

 Podcast

click here to listen as podcast on spreaker 

I must remember that all this link are hosted by amigos de la bahía on these plataforms and I am nos hosting the video.

As I said I am accepting friend request on vkontakte plataform

click here to got to my vkontakte profile

Textos Meus do Tempo de Escola

  Olá todos vós hei recentemente encontrado uns textos meus do tempo de escola (ensino médio) bem como os vários bilhetinhos e cartinhas das...