Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Precious Treasure (O Livro das Odes Spoiler)

 

 


 

 see this video on youtube

 

 

Currently I am writing a book called “ O Livro das Odes” that will contain several odes in the five languages.

In this video I show some spoilers of the book.

Here is the ode that I sing on the video.

 

My Precious Treasure

 

In your heart, I feel free;

In your life, I find peace;

In your trust, I find my need;

In your Path, I find my feet;

 

‘Cause you, you are everything to me;

You are the joy of my life;

The finding of the year;

 

Your love is pure;

That shines on my heart;

As a mirror you can see;

The reflections of you;

In all and everything;

 

I feel younger by your side;

I feel helpless without you;

‘Cause you are my precious treasure;

And I will defend you all my life.

 

© William Menezes Freitas

 

As you can see this ode is a song, in my notebook is the 18° ode and I am planning to do 50, so it will take some time before the release, the previous 17 odes are no songs but they are life prayers and talks with my “best friend”.

I am releasing this preview video and text (spoiler) in order to get your attention for the book when it release.

As you know all 19 odes ( that I have writing with pen at my notebook until now) are my own writings, so this song I compose myself.

 

Thank you for reading this post!

Textos Meus do Tempo de Escola

  Olá todos vós hei recentemente encontrado uns textos meus do tempo de escola (ensino médio) bem como os vários bilhetinhos e cartinhas das...